Re-Checking of Paper(s)
1. A student may request for paper re-checking within five working days after the declaration of the result on payment of the prescribed fee per paper.
2. Re-assessment of paper shall not be permissible in any circumstances
Whereas the re-checking does not mean re-assessment/re-evaluation/re-marking of the paper.
The Controller of Examination shall constitute a panel/committee for re-checking of paper comprising of at least three members
(Concerned HOD, Subject Expert, One Sr. Officer from Examinations as Secretary)
The panel/committee shall perform/confirm following steps:
a. No portion of any answer has been left un-marked.
b. The total of various parts of a question has been correctly made at the end of each question.
c. All totals have been correctly brought forward on the title page of the paper.
d. There is no computational mistake in the grand total.
e. The handwriting of the student tally in the questions/answer book (In case of offline paper)
4. A Student has no right to see or examine the paper for any purpose.
5. The marks of a student could increase/decrease in light of (3)(c)/(d) above; result shall be corrected/updated accordingly.
6. In case the re-checking requests results in an increase of marks, the Re-checking Fee will be refunded.
7. The decision of the University shall be final.
In order to request for paper re-checking, follow the steps below:
1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
2. Click on the Apply for Re-checking of Papers link
3. A form with the list of your courses having a checkbox in front of each will be displayed
4. Click the check box(es) against the course(s) that you want re-checked
5. Click the Submit Request button
6. Your request will be generated on the form
7. Click on the Print Voucher link
8. The voucher will be displayed in a separate window
(Note: In case you want to make any change(s) in your request, close the voucher window, click the Withdraw Request link on the form and start again)
9. Print the voucher
10. Deposit the fee in the bank within the due date
(Note: Rechecking Requests will be automatically marked as cancelled if student(s) donít pay fee for re-checking within the due date. )
11. Make sure to obtain the stamped copy of the paid voucher
12. Scan and upload the paid copy of voucher using the Upload Paid Voucher link
13. You will be informed regarding the final decision of your re-checking request within 15-20 working days.