PGD in Finance
1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.
2. The credit hour limits are as below:
i. For the first semester a maximum of 15 credit hours are allowed
ii. For the second semester a maximum of 18 credit hours [including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course(s)] are allowed.
3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.
4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade course only once.
In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:
1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
2. Click on the Course Selection link
3. Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades where possible
4. Click the check boxes to select courses
5. Save the selection
6. You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).
(Note: You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion).
RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Expected To Follow Their Prescribed Scheme Of Studies. However, working students should balance their study and professional work load accordingly.