Students may take an MS level course only if they have already passed all pre-requisite courses for that particular course. Click here to see the list of MSCS courses and their pre-requisites.
- The credit hour limits are as below:
For each of the first three semesters, a maximum of 09 MS level credit hours are allowed.
For the fourth and any subsequent semester(s), a maximum of 12 MS level credit hours are allowed.
In case a student is required to study deficiency course(s) along with MS level courses then maximum 18 credit hours are allowed in a semester.
During a study program, students may attempt to improve a 'C' or 'D' grade course only once.
|Rules for Selecting Area of Specialization:
Students may select any of the offered areas of specialization. They are required to earn at least 09 credit hours from their selected specialization area.
Thesis will be assigned manually by the concerned staff according to the following rules:
|Rules for Selecting Research Thesis:
- A merit list will be calculated before the start of course selection in each semester for the students. The basic criteria for the merit list will be the completion of minimum 18 MS level credit hours with CGPA ≥ 2.75. Limited number of seats on merit will be offered to enroll thesis research. In case, a student, eligible for the thesis, opts to take the coursework-only then the next student in the merit list will be offered the choice to enroll thesis research.
- Thesis Research work will be offered at designated campuses and will not be offered to overseas students.
In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:
- From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
- Click on the Course Selection link
- While selecting courses, give priority to "F" grade course(s) and the improvement of 'C' or 'D' grade course(s) where possible.
- Click the check boxes to select course(s). Please note that you have to select specialization in order to view specialization courses.
- Save the selection
- You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).
Note: In case of any question/query regarding MSCS course selection, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org